Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Wardance Magazine

Ok, so on a Sunday morning everyone wakes up at 4:30am, right? 


This morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed, I showed up to my first photo shoot with Wardance Magazine. It was a high fashion shoot featuring jewelry for their next issue, and I brought with my fav hair girl and so we can work together to get the awesome looks! She and I are like a tag team lately, and as an up and comer, her work is amazing.  The jewelry was beautiful, the model rocked the looks really well, the wardrobe stylist picked out great stuff, and we all managed to wrap up by 10am! 


The Wardance is a training facility where you can work out, they even have a fighting cage! Just recently the company decided to release a fashion magazine that revolves around the training site. I've checked out their magazine, and I loved it, so I was thrilled to be apart of their next issue. You can check it out at www.thewardance.com.


At the end of the shoot, our new friends initiated us into the fam by having us take a behind the scenes picture with their chicken...yeah, it really happened. Here's the picture for you guys!




Enjoy! I'll blog again when the issue comes out!


Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment